All the bad weather seems to be going around the UK over the weekend, lets hope it stays that way. It is going to be a busy weekend around the area including Bamburgh and Seahouses with all the staycation going on. All campsites are full and Beach Gathering was sold out mouths ago. If you don’t have a ticket please don’t just turn up as we are at the limit for toilets etc.
You can arrive any time on the Friday where toilets and showers will be open. If you would like to camp on the Thursday night you will need to pay the farmer £10 for that night and there will be no facilities. This will be the same if you want to extent your stay on Monday night.
The 5 electric hook up pitches are straight down towards the cottages.
Location, Budle Farm Campsite, B1342, Bamburgh NE69 7AL. Follow the yellow signs.
• The lower field is quiet camping only, meaning no noisy music after dark.
• Upper field we ask you keep the noise to a sensible level and respect other campers, no noise after midnight.
• No generators after dark anywhere onsite.
• A pitch is one form of accommodation and no more than 4 adults sharing a van, caravan. motorhome or tent, a family pitch can have small tents for kids.
• No disposable BBQs.
• Firepits and BBQs must be safe and well off the ground so not to damage the grass.
• Once you have arrived and set up, we ask there is no vehicle movement after dark.
• This is a dog friendly site, please make sure you are always in full control of your dog, and you pick up any mess.
• Do not camp in the marked-out fire lanes.
• Keep at least 3m from any part of the next camping pitch.
• Please note dogs must be on a lead around the bay area as this is a bird sanctuary. If you go right at the bottom of the field and walk to the beach you can then let your dog off the lead.
• Respect other campers, they may still what to keep their distance and remain in their own space.
• If you are doing any water sports, please read the signs on the beach that will indicate where you are allowed in the bay.
Mighty Events Ltd