We will most likely sell out, so we'd suggest booking up as soon as you can!
You can arrive any time on the Friday where toilets and showers will be open. If you would like to camp on the Thursday night you will need to pay the farmer £10 for that night and there will be no facilities. This will be the same if you want to extend your stay on Monday night.
The 5 electric hook up pitches are straight down towards the cottages.
Location, Budle Farm Campsite, B1342, Bamburgh NE69 7AL. Follow the yellow signs.
• The lower field is quiet camping only, meaning no noisy music.
• Upper field we ask you to keep the noise to a sensible level and respect other campers, no noise after midnight.
• No generators after dark anywhere onsite.
• A pitch is one form of accommodation and no more than 4 adults sharing a van, caravan, motorhome, or tent. A family pitch can have a small tent for kids.
• No disposable BBQs.
• Firepits and BBQs must be safe and well off the ground to not damage the grass.
• Once you have arrived and set up, we ask there is no vehicle movement after dark.
• This is a dog-friendly site, please make sure you are always in full control of your dog, and you pick up any mess.
• Do not camp in the marked-out fire lanes.
• Keep at least 3m from any part of the next camping pitch.
• Please note dogs must be on a lead around the bay area as this is a bird sanctuary. If you go right to the bottom of the field and walk to the beach you can then let your dog off the lead.
• Respect other campers
• If you are doing any water sports, please read the signs on the beach that will indicate where you are allowed in the bay.